Monday, November 06, 2006

Leave me out of your MLM scams!!!

MLM (Multi-Level-Marketing) has been really flooding the country for the past couple of years. Every few weeks another friend or relative tries to convince me to get with him into this stupid thing (internet phone, vitamins, water filters, games, whatever... - even a magic potion that supposedly solves any physical problem you may have!!!). They are being filled their heads with a vision of mountains of gold and loose their common sense on the way! I know tens of people who got into things like that, but NONE has EVER made enough money to cover for the time and initial investment demanded from them.

IMO, there are 3 ways to make money:

  1. Work, hard, preferably at a job with high demand.
  2. Have a lot of initial money and let it do the job for you.
  3. Steal.

(In case you were wandering - only the first way is an option for me :-)

Also, when I buy a product, I want to pay the money, get the product, and get on with my life. I don't want to have to do some additional work to make it worthwile having bought the product in the first place. I also don't want my decision of whether or not to buy a product to be dictated by the money it may or not give me at the end of the road.

That's it, I had to get this off my chest...

No comments: