Wednesday, February 07, 2007

YNet's encyclopedia

YNet expose a pretty interesting encyclopedia. Of course, I usually first search in the Hebrew Wikipedia. However, sometimes the value I'm searching is missing, or incomplete, and I want an answer. Their encyclopedia costs 19NIS/month. It's not much, but if I need to use it, say, only once every other month on average, it's a little expensive. What I would suggest is to provide a similar paying mechanism as they do with the cars pricelist - you call a special phone number, get an access code over the phone, and can keep using the site as long as the communication is not disconnected. This allows for people like me, who only need the service occasionally, to be part of their paying customers, without too much hassle and for reasonable prices.

No comments: