Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Personal Letter to Everyone I Know, Knew, Will Ever Know, Think I Know, Think S/He Knows Me - To EVERYONE!!!

 

Dear family, friends, ex-friends, future-friends, acquaintaces, whatever,

That's it, I've had it!

STOP SENDING ME CHAIN LETTERS !!!

When you think AOL/Microsoft/IBM/whatever is monitoring emails, and you forward them in hope for earning a few bucks - I understand you have as much common sense as my 3-year old (or less).

When you think you can save the life of some poor person with cancer who needs AB blood - it's obvious you haven't been around the Internet for the past 10 years.

When you think luck will come to you by spamming others' mailbox - I truely hope you are never going to meet any Hari-Krishna, because you're soo easy to fool.

When you think you make me feel loved and happy by forwarding some 10-pages long 15-year old load of BS - you're oh! so wrong!

So please please please, I don't want to offend you. If you have something to write to me - be my guest, I'd be glad to read it. If it's something you got from someone who got it from someone who... don't think - leave me out of it! I'd better loose one good joke than have yet another 5 spam (sorry - chain) mails in my inbox!!!

Yours sincerely,

Ilan

P.S: If you really can't help it, and still want to forward this junk (not to me!), I suggest you check out the following first:

http://breakthechain.org/
http://www.snopes.com/
http://info.org.il/irrelevant/  (Israeli)

No comments: